Bring your students to experience the most unique 62 acre Science Center in South Carolina featuring:
• Hall of Science with STEM, Physics, Chemistry, and Robotics labs
• Living History Farm, log cabins, one-room school, heritage gardens
• The second largest Planetarium in the state and 8th largest refracting telescope in North America
• Butterfly Garden, Arboretum, nature trails, and more…
• Please note that the renovation of the Harrison Hall of Science has effected this year’s lab offerings in life science
2017-2018 Educator Directory
*** We have experienced some problems with our fax machine. If you do not receive a confirmation of receipt email by September 1, please resend your request by fax or scan and email it to Debbie Ogle email@example.com. Thank you.